Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun Day

Today i went to Sunway Lagoon with the guys,the two girls,my bro and his friend.I went out at 9.30am and there was a trafic jam so i was late.We go in and went to the locker room to put our bags and stuff.After that Chi yang,KP,CT and Chee Weng went to play the pirate ship that turns 360.(just looking at it make me sick)So me,Wei Ting,the two girls,my bro and his friend went to play the cup that spin.After that we went to play lots more of stuff but i lazy to say.After that we went to the wet park and we play the floor matt suffing and lots more.The floor matt suffing is the most fun of all.We all race to see who can reach the bottom 1st and we play 4-5 times.But Chi Yang always the one who win.After we stop for awhile to eat,it cost me RM16 for a burger,fries and a cup of soft drink.After we ate we rest for awhile and play again.We went out about 5pm.After that we went to eat dinner at some chinese restaurent.At first we have no idea what to eat, so we split up and eat.After that they walk for awhile and went back.Me,my bro and his friend went for a walk and i buy this cool bleach sword.After that me and my bro went to play archery that cost us RM16 for 2 person with 15 arrows.After that we went to his friend house for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment